Partners and Sponsors Recognized
December 10, 2003December 10, 2003 -- With the year drawing to a close, Lab Tests Oline has sought to give credit where it is due. 2003 has been a year of significant achievement and recognition for the site -- attaining goals that could not have been possible without the support of the 14 participating associations and 26 corporate sponsors.
Among the year's achievements:
- Increases in traffic. We are now averaging over 230,000 visitors a month and are on pace to host 2.6 million visitors in 2003, a 64% increase over last year's total.
- Awards, most prominently the American Society of Association Executives' Summit Award for innovative service that enhances American society. A pre-recorded video of AACC's acceptance of the award was shown at the Summit Awards dinner last month and can be viewed here. Lab Tests Online has also received an eHealthcare Leadership Gold Award for Best Health/Healthcare Content.
- Mentions in major media, including US News & World Report, Business 2.0, Ladies Home Journal, and twice in the Wall Street Journal.
- Inclusion as a "Praiseworthy" company in a national advertising campaign sponsored by Consumer WebWatch, a project of Consumers Union (of Consumer Reports fame).
- New content added to the site including more than 30 new test descriptions and an article explaining the universe of genetic testing.
- The addition of three more associations to the collaboration of professionals developing content for the site. The new associations, CSCC, CLAS, and NACB, bring the total number of collaborating partners to 14.
The partnering associations have agreed to run two ads in their association publications. One ad thanks the partners and sponsors for their support; the second ad congratulates partner and sponsor organizations on the ASAE Summit Award.