To obtain continuing education credit for this activity, follow these steps:
1. Complete the participant form for a Lab Tests Online article to review. (Your contact information will be kept confidential and will not be made available to any outside organizations).
2. Once you have submitted your form, you will receive via your email address the article as a Microsoft Word document with instructions on how to complete the review. The article may be a lab test description or a condition/disease.
3. Research and review should be completed within 3 weeks of receiving the Word document. After you complete the required research and review, return the document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: CE Activity Submission.
4. AACC staff editors will review the document and verify that the review and updates are complete. After verification, you will be recognized as an "AACC Lab Tests Online Editorial Contributor" and will be recorded as the 2017 reviewer of the article in the list of "Sources" for the article.
5. You will receive a link via email to complete the activity online evaluation form. Complete the evaluation form and print your Verification of Participation certificate. You may also send an electronic copy of your certificate to your email address or save it to your computer.
6. This process can be repeated once per month until the deadline (November 30, 2018) by reviewing additional articles for the continuing education credit desired. You must, however, complete one article review before registering for another.
AACC Continuing Education Activity
AACC offers ACCENT® credit to laboratory professionals to document their continuing education and fulfill requirements for licensure or certification. AACC is an approved provider of continuing education for laboratory professionals in, but not limited to, the states of California, Florida, Louisiana, Montana, Nevada, North Dakota, Rhode Island, and West Virginia. ACCENT® credit is also recognized by several organizations: AAB, ABCC, ACS, AMT, ASCLS, ASCP, ASM, CAP, IFCC, and NRCC.
AACC designates this activity for a maximum of 4.0 ACCENT® credit hours towards the AACC Clinical Chemist's Recognition Award.
Questions about this program may be directed to email@example.com.
General questions about obtaining continuing education credit? Contact the AACC Education Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.