Free Webinar: Complete Blood Count
March 20, 2017
Free Webinar: Understanding Complete Blood Count (CBC)
12 PM PT/ 3 PM ET, March 28, 2017
AACC's Lab Tests Online, Patient Power and The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center are presenting a one-hour virtual webinar on the meaning of CBC lab test results in easy-to-understand terms. The featured expert panel includes leading laboratory scientist Dr. Susan Leclair, Dr. William Wierda, Medical Director of MD Anderson's Department of Leukemia, and Lynn Ingram from University of Tennessee Health Science Center.
Register now to learn the answers to these questions and more:
- What does a CBC stand for?
- What are white blood cells and why are they a good diagnostic tool?
- When should I worry about my blood test results?
- What do ANC and AGC stand for and mean?
- What are platelets (thrombocytes)?
- What does "normal" even mean and can it vary from patient to patient?
You'll also have the opportunity to get your questions answered by the panel. Do you have a question for the webinar? Send them in advance to email@example.com.
*Source: Patient Power
**The views expressed in this article are those of the source and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Lab Tests Online Editorial Review Board.