Logo Usage, Linking and Licensing Guidelines
The Lab Tests Online logo may be used in a referential manner for informational, educational and historical purposes in connection with programs that promote information found on the Lab Tests Online web site. Any other uses are unauthorized, without the prior express written consent of AACC. Without limiting the above:
1. The Lab Tests Online logo may not be used to endorse any commercial product or service.
2. The Lab Tests Online logo may not be used to solicit funds or other contributions of monetary value.
3. The Lab Tests Online logo may not be used in any manner that could give rise to the appearance of such endorsement or solicitation.
The logo image should link to http://labtestsonline.org or include a caption that links to http://labtestsonline.org in accordance with the linking guidelines below. When the logo is linked, an alt tag that says "Patient Education On Blood, Urine, and Other Lab Tests | Lab Tests Online" should be included.
If AACC finds that the Lab Test Online logo is not being used in accordance with these guidelines, you will be contacted and be required to comply or remove the Lab Tests Online logo.
Please send requests for permission to use the logo on your web site to email@example.com.
1. AACC encourages other web sites to link to the Lab Tests Online home page and, if contextually appropriate, to pages deeper within the site. We do not charge a fee or ask for anything in return.
2. We do not, however, permit viewing of Lab Tests Online pages within a separately branded environment.
3. All links to Lab Tests Online should either open a new blank window or first clear all contents of the current window before displaying the Lab Tests Online page. The Lab Tests Online URL should appear in the address bar.
We ask that you send us your web site's URL for our records, noting where you have linked to Lab Tests Online. If AACC finds that linking guidelines are not being followed, you will be notified and required to comply.
Lab Tests Online is copyright protected and owned by the American Association for Clinical Chemistry (AACC). Any use of materials on this web site, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without the prior written consent of AACC, is strictly prohibited.
Licensing is available for both online use and hardcopy print of Lab Tests Online articles, including full or partial test article content as well as condition, screening, and feature articles. Legal agreements are required for all of our licensees.
New requests are considered at the beginning of each calendar year through January 31 and agreements may take several weeks to finalize. Requests received after January 31 will still be considered, but there may be an associated fee if it is necessary to expedite the process.