International Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Foundation (IWMF)
The International Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Foundation (IWMF) is a patient-founded and patient-led, nonprofit organization dedicated to a simple but compelling vision: Support everyone affected by Waldenstrom's macroglobulinemia (WM) while advancing the search for a cure. Since WM is a rare disease, the IWMF relies upon individuals for financial support and upon volunteers to do much of its work. Anyone can become a member of the IWMF – to learn how, Join Us. With the IWMF you are never alone.
Watch On Demand Video from the 5th International Patient-Physician Forum.
IWMF's Six Invaluable Services:
- Information from our website and our publications written in a patient-friendly way to promote understanding of our rare disease
- Education at our annual Educational Forum to help patients and caregivers learn about our disease from WM researchers and clinicians
- On-going updates about WM and the IWMF sent through our quarterly Torch newsletter and our NEWS releases
- Peer support from others who’ve been where you are
- Information for medical professionals who may have limited experience with our rare disease
- Research directed to better treatments while we search for a cure