Become a corporate sponsor and reach healthcare professionals and patients alike. Lab Tests Online would not be possible without the financial support and commitment to public service of sponsors. These companies recognize the importance of engaging patients and supporting the efforts of the clinical laboratory profession. Learn how you can make an impact and help demonstrate the critical role of laboratory testing to Lab Tests Online's 2.2 to 3 million visitors per month. Learn more about the Sponsor program. Contact [email protected] for details.
Support Patient Education
Since 2001, Lab Tests Online has reached approximately 325 million users globally to provide a better understanding of the many lab tests essential to medical care. Advertising and sponsorship revenue helps to support the website and provide this public resource. There are a number of ways to support patient education about lab testing. Find quick facts on the US site and ways to support lab test patient education below.
- Lab Tests Online has repository of 330+ peer-reviewed laboratory tests, 130+ conditions, 18 screenings and timely medical-related news articles.
- Lab Tests Online reaches 2.2 to 3 million visitors/month.
- Visitor profile is 80% Patient/Caregiver and 20% Medical Professional.
- Lab Tests Online has a Health Professionals (HP) page for quick access to HP-related resources.
Corporate Sponsorship: Reach Healthcare Professionals and Patients Alike
Advertising: Reach Your Core Audience
AACC, creator and producer of Lab Tests Online, is a not-for-profit organization. Proceeds from website advertising help sustain Lab Tests Online. AACC does not endorse non-AACC products and services.
For questions about advertising, contact
e-Healthcare Solutions, LLC
810 Bear Tavern Road, Suite 102
Ewing, NJ 08628
Ph: (609) 882-8887 * Fx: (425) 671-7796
Licensing: Share Peer-reviewed Content on Your Website
AACC's Lab Tests Online licensing program provides an opportunity for companies and institutions to offer peer-reviewed, comprehensive lab test information. Licensing is available for both online use and hardcopy print of articles, including full or partial test article content and condition, screening, and feature articles.
Licensing activity expands the reach of Lab Tests Online content and enables AACC to sustain the web site with new and updated content. Legal agreements are required for all licensees and fees vary, based on usage. Licensed content is delivered and updated via XML feeds.
Contact [email protected] for more information.
Link to Lab Tests Online: Provide Your Users with an Award-Winning Resource
The Lab Tests Online logo may be used in a referential manner for informational, educational and historical purposes in connection with programs that promote information found on the Lab Tests Online web site. Any other uses are unauthorized, without the prior express written consent of AACC. Without limiting the above:
1. The Lab Tests Online logo may not be used to endorse any commercial product or service.
2. The Lab Tests Online logo may not be used to solicit funds or other contributions of monetary value.
3. The Lab Tests Online logo may not be used in any manner that could give rise to the appearance of such endorsement or solicitation.
The logo image should link to https://labtestsonline.org or include a caption that links to https://labtestsonline.org in accordance with the linking guidelines below. When the logo is linked, an alt tag that says "Patient Education On Blood, Urine, and Other Lab Tests | Lab Tests Online" should be included.
If AACC finds that the Lab Test Online logo is not being used in accordance with these guidelines, you will be contacted and be required to comply or remove the Lab Tests Online logo.
Please send requests for permission to use the logo on your web site to [email protected].
1. AACC encourages other web sites to link to the Lab Tests Online home page and, if contextually appropriate, to pages deeper within the site. We do not charge a fee or ask for anything in return.
2. We do not, however, permit viewing of Lab Tests Online pages within a separately branded environment.
3. All links to Lab Tests Online should either open a new blank window or first clear all contents of the current window before displaying the Lab Tests Online page. The Lab Tests Online URL should appear in the address bar.
We ask that you send us your web site's URL for our records, noting where you have linked to Lab Tests Online. If AACC finds that linking guidelines are not being followed, you will be notified and required to comply.
Partnerships: Join the Crusade to Educate and Empower Patients