Lab Medicine Resources for the Health Professional
AACC, a global scientific and medical professional organization dedicated to clinical laboratory science and its application to healthcare, launched Lab Tests Online in 2001 so that patients and caregivers can learn about the many tests that are a vital part of medical care. The website also recognizes the contributions of the laboratory professional and other essential members of the healthcare team, such as physicians, nurses, and physician assistants. Get quick access to 340+ clinical test articles vetted by experts in the field and other resources that you as a professional may find beneficial.
The Latest News
- January is Cervical Health Awareness Month. Read about the HPV test and related resources, January 2, 2017
- CDC: STD Rates in the US at Highest Level Ever, December 15, 2016
- Experimental Tests May Help Patients Quickly Get the Right Treatment for Infections, December 1, 2016
- CDC: HIV and Injection Drug Use, December 1, 2016
- Short-Term Variability of Vitamin D-Related Biomarkers, Clinical Chemistry podcast, January 17, 2017
- Could Some Women Wait Longer Between Cervical Cancer Screenings? January 4, 2017
- Study Examines Impact of Positive Stool DNA Test on Colonoscopy Results and Performance, December 19, 2016
- Data Support Lowering Glucose and A1c Cutoffs for Prediabetes, December 5, 2016
Stay Connected to Lab Tests Online
Get the Lab Tests Online Mobile App – information on hundreds of lab tests at your fingertips. The Lab Tests Online-M app puts all of the information on the web site literally in the palm of your hand. And it works even when your Internet connection doesn't because the app downloads the content to your mobile device so it's there and accessible whenever you need it.
Available in the following stores: